Information on data collection according to GDPR Article 13
Obligation to provide information when personal data are collected from the data subject
Information to contracting parties
Contact details of the data processor:
Bridge ITS GmbH
Telephone: +49 (0) 351 318 75 76
Contact details of the data protection officer:
Consulting-L Stefan Leissl
Telephone: +49 (0)821 6508 8580
Legal basis for data collection
The purpose of data collection is the initiation, conclusion and execution of a contract. This also includes contacting the data subject for advertising measures in connection with the prospective or existing business relationship.
Legal basis Art. 6 Par. 1 lit (b) GDPR
Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject.
Recipient of the data
Internal departments that are involved in the respective business processes. Processors under contract within the meaning of Art. 28 GDPR.
Transfers to third countries
There is no transfer of data to third countries.
Duration of storage
The data will be deleted 10 years after termination of the contract. (Legal basis: HGB and regulations based on the HGB)
You have the right to:
1. information on the data stored by you (Art. 15 GDPR)
2. correction of the data stored by you (Art. 16 GDPR)
3. correction of the data stored by you (Art. 16 GDPR)
4. restriction of the processing of your data (Art. 18 GDPR)
5. objection to the processing of your data (Art. 21 GDPR)
6. transferability of your data (Art. 20 GDPR)
7. complaint to the data protection supervisory authorities (Art. 77 GDPR)
8. right to revoke consent (Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR)
Background of data provision
The personal data is required for contract processing. If we do not have this data, the conclusion of a contract and the use of the facility is not possible.
Automated decision making
No automated decision making takes place.
Change of purpose
Personal data will not be used for any purpose other than the above.